What is isolved and myhrstuff.com?
isolved is the payroll platform that houses all employee payroll, human resources, timekeeping, and benefits records for your employer. myhrstuff.com is the employee-facing self-service website where you can review pay stubs, update direct deposit records, request time off, enroll in benefits, and more.
How do I set my account up for the first time?
When your employer adds you to the system, you will receive an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This activation link is only good for 72 hours, so don’t wait to activate your account.
- Click the authentication link in the email.
- The authorization code you’ll need is the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Create a secure password (put it somewhere safe).
If you did not activate your self-service account within 72 hours of receiving the activation email, please contact your employer to have the activation link re-sent to you.
Where do I log in?
Be sure you’re at the correct login: http://www.myhrstuff.com
I forgot my password? What do I do?
Neither Paper Trails nor your employer can reset your password; you must use the Forgot Password utility in iSolved.
How do I download this to my phone?
It’s easy to add isolved to the home screen of your phone!
- Navigate to myhrstuff.com.
- Click the “up arrow” at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose “Add to Home Screen” to save it to the home screen of your phone.
- Click “add” and this will be on your home screen as an app.