Paper Trails provides payroll and HR services to businesses across New England. We’re proud to partner with a cannabis-compliant bank to provide services for cannabis businesses. Whether you are a medicinal caregiver, a grow facility, or a recreational retail establishment, Paper Trails is pleased to provide the same services as all of our other clients.
- A dedicated, expert payroll representative who knows you and your business inside and out.
- Preparation of payroll direct deposits each period.
- Unlimited deductions, garnishments, and reports.
- Pay stub access online or on our mobile app.
- Paid time off tracking & reporting.
- Online timekeeping to easier track employee time.
- Labor allocation/department reporting to track 280E deductible and non-deductible payroll expenses for your CPA.
- Escrow and payment of federal and state tax payments to help you manage cash flow and ensure compliance.
- Tax compliance and filings for all federal and state tax forms, including W2s at year end.
- Workers’ Comp-As-You-Go Administration with many providers.
- A portal for your bookkeeper or accountant to access all reports and filings on your behalf.
- Access to enhanced HR and human capital management tools.
Access one or as many Paper Trails payroll services as you like
Real businesses. Real solutions.
The team at Paper Trails keeps my employee experience in line so I can focus on what we do best, digging holes and mowing lawns.
Brian Cloutier, Greenscapes of Maine
The tools that Paper Trails provides to me and my employees improve our HR processes and keeps my team engaged in providing world-class service to our guests.
German Lucarelli, The Lost Fire
You handle the work. We’ll handle the paperwork.
We’ll stay in the weeds to manage your payroll, Human Resources, and compliance needs.